Saturday, February 20, 2010

Assignment 4 - #3 - Tips for Twitter, and more on social media

Free. We like to hear when a service is free. Twitter is free. It's quick and brief and you give a bit of information and/or get a bit of information and move on. Simple questions like "What's going on?" "What time is the event?" I think Shauna's slide presentation is very fun and easy to follow.

Thank you to Shauna Nicholson


jsmithdesigns
Cambridge, MA

There is a lot of great information in Jim's presentation. I am finding that the best way for me to learn about using social media is by doing and I am doing just that.

I HOPE I AM CORRECT THAT THE VIDEOS ABOVE ARE OK TO POST UNDER THE CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE. THIS IS POSTED UNDER THE VIDEOS AND THE LICENSE INFORMATION WAS POSTED AS WELL.
Post toBlogger WordPress Twitter Facebook (TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE LINKED WEBSITE.

No comments:

Post a Comment